Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Simple Desires

 

How i want to feel today 

 

  Today, i want to feel the sun on my face, the air moving and smell the nature. I wanna feel the perfection of my body and my senses and see the beauty around me and in me.
  Today i wanna be on my high flying mood, i choose to feel good and i am glad to be alive! I want to remember my awesome memories and to be inspired to my new awesome moments.
  Today i wanna use my senses in a way so they allow the most enjoyable vibrations to flow through them. I want to feel the life in my thoughts, i wanna allow them to guide me in magical and spectacular ways to what i want.
  Today i want to trust me and the universe, my guidance and my feelings. I wanna enjoy the moment in the moment, i want to dream and feel the life in my dreams. I want to find the best feeling though in every situation.
  Today i wanna play, hug, laugh and meet, and enjoy every step along the way!
  Today, i wanna love unconditionally..

No comments :

Post a Comment